A World Fit For Kids! (WFIT) currently conducts programming at schools across Los Angeles, a city where we provide daily healthy behaviors programming to more than 10,000 students a year—preparing them for success in all areas of their lives. As direct service providers, we have nearly 20 years of experience refining the highly effective program model that we teach in our trainings.
Below is a list of the current schools where WFIT provides afterschool programming.
- Belmont High School
- Eagle Rock High School
- Miguel Contreras Learning Complex
- Santee Education Complex
A World Fit For Kids! participants are:
- becoming more physically active
- eating healthier
- improving their academic skills
- growing in self-confidence and motivation
- graduating from high school!