Join the Movement and Make a Difference!
YOU can create positive change by investing in the health and success of all young people. Since 1993, A World Fit For Kids! (WFIT) has empowered kids and adults to develop healthier habits and improve their emotional, mental, and physical well-being. Imagine a world where all kids have positive mentors and can themselves become leaders and role models for peers and younger generations. WFIT is making this a reality for the young people we serve.
WFIT is dependent on generous support from individuals, community groups, foundations and corporations to fund our operating and capital needs for our healthy behaviors programming and trainings. Thanks for helping create a better world...A World Fit For Kids!
Explore the different ways you can support WFIT and make a difference:
Every investment in the lives of the youth we serve makes a tangible difference:
- $25 provides an afterschool nutritious snack for a month to a student who might not have access to another meal until the following school day
- $150 provides one elementary school student with WFIT afterschool programming for an entire month
- $250 provides specialized WFIT training for middle school students to ensure they have a successful and smooth transition into high school
- $500 provides a caring adult mentor and role model for a student for three weeks during the WFIT afterschool program
- $1,200 provides one high school student with WFIT's Mentors in Motion complete teen training and a 6-month paid internship
Join the Movement!
Create a better world…A World Fit For Kids! Join the movement to create positive change in your community by making a tax-deductible donation to invest in the health, success and well-being of all young people.
WFIT thanks the public and private partners who support us in preparing young people for fit and fulfilling lives!Click here to see all our supporters